Home - News - Prices - Rules - Bookings - Match Results - Pictures - Contact Us - How to Find Us -
The following rules must be observed at all times (alongside the standard list of rules below). Violation of these rules may lead to being asked to leave the site:
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19 (including a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss of taste and/or smell) please do not enter the site.
- Please maintain a distance of 2m from people not within your household at all times.
- Please do not touch the gates unless necessary – they do not need to be closed behind you.
- Please sanitise your hands before and after using the toilet facilities, and at regular intervals throughout your visit.
- Please ensure your peg is clean when you leave, and take all of your rubbish home with you.
The following rules must be observed at all times. Violation of these rules may lead to temporary or permanent expulsion from the fishery:
- Fishing from designated pegs only
- Keep nets allowed unless signs say otherwise
- Approximately 50lb fish per net
- A landing net must be used for all fish
- Only one line in water at any one time
- No rod to be left unattended
- All fish to be returned to the water
- No floating baits (feed or hook)
- Only punched bread allowed
- Cat meat is banned
- No silk, braid or Dacron
- No fires or stoves
- No night fishing
- No dogs
- Bank must be left in a clean condition
- No angler under 17 unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- Vehicles left at owner's risk
The owners or members of staff have the right to refuse entry, modify the rules at any time, and are not responsible for any loss or damage.
© 2010 Fraser's Fishery
39a Cannon Street, Little Downham